- About PHICT81 Get PDF
- NEMA 1 CT cabinets are constructed with all welded seams. Material
is 14ga. galvannealed sheet steel, conforming with ASTM A-653 & G60-U.
- All interior and exterior surfaces are furnished primed.
- Busbars are fabricated from aluminum alloy bar stock, 1/4″ thick, 6061-T61
in accordance with ASTM 8317. Minumum electrical conductivity at 20°e % IAeS is 57%.
- Busbar mounting channels are fabricated from structural reinforced fiber
glass, crack resistant, flame retardant, electrically resistant, UL recognized.
- All hardware used for assembly is plated steel.
- Alternate configurations of cabinet, channels and busbars can be furnished
- Shutter plates are furnished with cabinet.
- CT Cabinets will be furnished with the following label